Instrumentation applications include indication and control of flow, pressure, temperature, level, and weight using a variety of tools and technologies such as PLC and HMI, electrically activated dampers, pressure transmitters, thermo-couplers, proximity sensors, level transmitters, flow transmitters, weigh scales, humidity, and temperature sensors.
Instrumentation is a critical component of any industrial process, providing accurate and reliable data for process control and optimization. By choosing Actemium US’ Instrumentation services, clients can ensure their systems are equipped with the right instruments, properly calibrated, and maintained for optimal performance. This results in increased efficiency, reduced downtime, and improved product quality.
Project Lifecycle Services
Our instrumentation services include those required for any stage of a project.
- Instrumentation Specification
- Instrument Configuration & Calibration
- Historian and Data System Integration
- PID Loop Control within PLC for flow, level, temperature, weight, etc.
- Start-up Commissioning, Testing & Troubleshooting