FactoryTalk Brew is Rockwell Automation’s brewing software, developed by Actemium US, for advanced brewery control. This software, created from our extensive experience in the brewing industry, provides a modern control system for medium to large sized breweries.
Craft Brewery Automation Solutions
Features of Factory Talk Brew include:
- Controller based run-time program (no loss of production on loss of server)
- Web-based configuration that allows brewers to create and edit their own recipes
- Utilizes FactoryTalk Brew SE HMI software (no proprietary HMI)
- Standard Rockwell Automation PlantPAx® equipment modules and faceplates
- Web browser editing of sequence
- Standard reporting including trends
- Advanced reporting with e-mail alerts, deviation alarms and advanced brewing trends
- High-performance graphics with smart alerts and prompting
FactoryTalk Brew controls all aspects of brewing, from grains-handling to brite beer and provides improved sequence control, consistent quality, and reduced waste. FactoryTalk Brew can find those opportunities to shorten your brew centers. More brews per day can save labor and help find additional capacity. Additional capacity helps to avoid costly and disruptive capital expansion or replacement and allow repatriation of third-party brewing.
FactoryTalk Brew provides a solution that is globally deployable, locally supportable. It is built using Rockwell Automation’s standard modules for PlantPAx, resulting in an extremely dependable and supportable solution. Additional support required can be provided by a local Rockwell Automation System Integrator or Partner – no inconvenient and costly long-distance support.
The essence of FactoryTalk Brew is its simplicity and its accessibility. Contact Actemium US to arrange a demo of this leading-edge brewing software.